4 January 2014

Philip Kingsley - Daily Damage Defence


Hey dolls
 
Hope everyone is OK?
 
Has anyone try the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence?
 
I brought handful of products from Philip Kingsley, If you haven't try the line you should check it out.

The Daily Damage Defence is by far the best product I have ever used on my hair. It helps protect your hair against daily damage. I love this product, it does exactly what it says on the bottle. I'm so impressed with daily damage defence I cant really fault it.

Light on the hair and doesn't look greasy




After washing my hair I spray it onto my wet hair and comb it through. It detangles and leaves a lovely shine and the smell is amazing. Love Philip Kingsley products and this is amazing on the hair.
 
Daily Damage Defence detangles, adding shine and manageability for all hair types


Directions of Use:

  • Shake before use
  • Spray throughout wet hair after using shampoo and conditioner
  • Do not rinse, comb through and then dry

Doesn't matter what type your hair is,Its great for all types of hair
Have you guys try the Daily Damage Defence?
 
What do you think?

LOVE OR HATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS