13 January 2014

Philip Kingsley - Maximizer

Hey lovelies, Hope your all OK? Has everyone stuck to their new years resolution? My new year resolution is for happiness and great health, Cant ask for much :)
 
 
 
 
I heard mixing reviews on the Philip Kingsley - Maximizer I must say I do think its a good product I wouldnt say I totally in love with it or hate it, Its great for fine hair that needs lift and shape. Some users are saying it makes their hair feel sticky or no volume? I would recommend small amount and gently blow dry your hair.
One bottle last a long time so worth the pennies.
 
 
 
The Philip Kingsley - Maximizer will give you body and maximum volume it also contains protein and conditioning agent to keep your hair in amazing condition and contains sunscreens for UV protection.
Great thing is you can use it on wet hair as well as dry hair as well.
 
Directions of Use:
 
Spray onto your roots for lift before styling for overall volume
Gently blow dry for maximum volume.
 
 
Have you dolls try the Maximizer?
 
Do you LOVE or HATE IT?
 
Do you think it makes your hair wonderful or sticky?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS