14 October 2015

What's in My Make-Up Bag



Good Morning




Hope everyone is well?

So today I'm doing What's in my make up bag? My cute make-up bag is always in my handbag so I know if I have to go somewhere unexpected then I can add a touch of beauty to my face.

My make-up bag is from New York from Pamela Barsky
www.pamelabarsky.com
So inside my bag we have:


Benefit - Girl meets pearl
Pat on over make-up or wear alone for a  golden pink glow. It brightens up and freshens your face and makes you look more awake.

Benefit - Posietint
Omg I love this lip and cheek stain
Just add three little dabs on the apples of your cheeks & blend well. It’s so easy to build up if you want a bolder colour.

Benefit - Erase paste
It's perfect for covering up spots and blemishes and good coverage for dark circles

MAC - Mattle lipstick "please me"
Love my MAC lipsticks especially "please me" a lovely warm rose pink tone. So if I'm meeting the girls after work I will put this.

MAC - Eye Brow - Fling
I love this eye brow pencil! It gives me a natural look but allows me to define my brows.

Vaseline - Pink bubbly
I love my lip balms so I'm surprise I only found one lip balm in my make-up bag normal I will have a couple of them. You can’t go wrong with Vaseline I think I have the whole range at home.

Hello Breath Spray Pink Grapefruit Mint
A naturally friendly breath spray I found  in boots I thought it was so cute I had to buy it. They do other flavour like mojito and supermint.

4Head Stick
Effective headache relief, just apply to the forehead I hate taking tablets So this is great for me.

Carex Complete - Strawberry Laces Hand Gel
I am a germ freak I have to wash my hands always (I'm so BAD!) If you haven't try this you have to. OMG this smells amazing!! it actually smells like strawberry laces normally I buy soap and glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel but strawberry laces are winning at the moment.

Tangle Teezer
The Tangle Teezer dramatically reduces hair breakage, splitting and damage,  which I love about this product , think i had this for years now.
plus you gotta have some tic tac, coffee, bobby pins and some perfume
What do you have in your make-up bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS