2 January 2014

Philip Kingsley - Elasticizer

Hey dolls
 
 Hope your all ok and having a brilliant start to the year?
 
 I've bought some new products for my hair, well treatment I'm sort of new-ish with the treatment side of Philip Kingsley. I brought Elasticizer,  Daily damage defence and Maximzer.
 
How I got into the Philip Kingsley world. my dad always buys the shampoo and conditioner because when he goes to the salon they use Philip Kingsley on him and now he loves the products, when he pops into Harrods he buys the big 1000ml bottles and I always borrow the shampoo conditioner, then dad gets confused why they keep going down quicker Oops!
 
Philip Kingsley have a great line for treatment and I heard great reviews about "Elasticizer" and I thought I would try it.
Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley specifically for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition. 
 
How to use
Before shampooing, wet hair and apply in sections.
Work into your hair with fingertips.
Leave for 10-20mins before washing (I left my over night)
Rinse well
Then shampoo and conditioner
 
Doesn't matter what type your hair is, it's great for all types of hair.
This product is absolutely fabulous for my hair and I noticed an immediate improvement the first time I used it, After a couple of overnight treatments, my hair feels and looks amazing!
Since I started to use this product the shine has come back .
Have to say this is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair it is amazing. Amazing product can't rate it enough.
 
 
Have you guys try Elasticizer and now have wonderful hair and seen a difference?
 
Have you try any other products of the Philip Kingsley line??

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS