4 December 2014

Vaseline Queen Bee Limited Edition


I love my lip balms and when I heard Vaseline has a new limited edition lip therapy coming out I had to get my hands on it.


Here is the Vaseline fourth limited edition lip therapy which has launched this season. It's called Queen Bee which has a honey scented lip therapy giving your lips the softness and moisturisers they will be buzzing about for a long time.


The packaging is rather cute. This little gold and black striped tin little bee with a crown logo at the top is certainly appeasing
 
 
The Queen Bee is available now from boots for just £3.99.

Ingredients 
Petrolatum, aroma, alpha-isomethyl lonone, benzoyl alcohol, linalool.


What do you think of Queen Bee? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS