21 December 2014

Amazing Christmas Lights

Morning my lovelies
 
How's everyone's Christmas shopping coming along?
 Are you almost done?
Only 4 days to go!! 
 
When it comes to Christmas, I'm the biggest kid going around. I just LOVE this season everyone seems happy, cheerful and nice. I just love when family gets together. This year I'm cooking Christmas dinner, so fingers crossed it will look amazing and appeasing. 
 
 
 
So last night to get into the holiday spirit a couple of us went to Greyhound Close. If you haven't heard of Greyhound Close - Its a street in Hedge End and the community all comes together and shows real festive community spirit.
 



 The whole street decorates the exterior of their homes with Christmas lights and they collect donations for Naomi House, which provides care for children, teenagers and  support for their parents and families.
(If you would like to know more on the charity, please visit their website at naomihouse.org.uk )
 




Christmas spirit is all about treating others and the residents should be really proud of themselves for what they achieved. (In my opinion everyone in Greyhound Close should get an award, these people are AMAZING). If you would like to know more and where Greyhound Close is please visit their website at greyhoundclose.co.uk
 
 

 
If you have been to Greyhound Close which house did you love?
 I must say I LOVED all the houses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS