27 June 2013

High Beam & Posietint from Benfit

Hi dolls,
 
Hope everyone is have a good day.

 Im normally a MAC girl but after trying benefit they're real mascara. I thought i will check out some more products.I went on benefit website, the website is very good when you check out a product they have details on rating, ask & answer and some times they have a video to explain on how to use the product, which i think is really great. I order couple of  products High Beam and Posietint and it came with a free sample of chachatint deluxe mini (I love freebies)

High beam



This product makes my skin look amazing, it gives me a fresh looking glow which lasts all day. This is such a great product to use in so many ways. I use High Beam every day now. Even though it looks like a nail polish bottle, it will definitely last a long time because you don't need to much. Dot and blend over your makeup on to cheek and brow bones,nose or anywhere you want a glance to linger.
Its definitely "A supermodel in a bottle" The perfect highlighting glow! would recommend this to anyone.

 

Posietint

I am so in love with the pink posie colour. Just add three little dabs on the apples of your cheeks and blend well. It's so easy to build up if you want a bolder colour.
Really easy to apply and lasts all day plus it  doesn't come off during the day.Its part of my everyday makeup routine,
I am addicted to this tint.
 
 
What do you guys think of High beam and posietint??

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS