24 May 2013

ST.MORIZ Fake Tan

Hi dolls,
 
How are we doing on this Friday?
 
 Looking forward to the bank holiday weekend?
 
fingers cross the weather is going to be good!?

All the girls at work are talking about ST.MORIZ, So I thought I give it ago, I love fake tan better to have a fake tan then sit in the sun or sunbeds for hours then damage your skin. Not a good look.Fake is BEST!

I've try all most every type of fake tan to wash on wash off,spray tan, mousse and I love using mousse products I feel it making application easy to apply on plus you don't make mess unlike spray OMG last time I use spray i got it not only on myself but everywhere else in the bathroom whoops.

Choose the right tan product for you, unfortunately , its trial and error. What looks good on your girlfriends might not suit you. If your worried about the cost of tan products ask your girlfriends to try their tans.

First thing before tanning are:
 
  • Shower/ Bath to exfoliate you don't want any blotches you want your skin to be free of dry patches and dead skin so the tan lotion/spray/mousse adhere to the skin.Plus you want your tan to last longer and helps keep the colour. Pay extra attention to your elbows,knees,ankles and feet
  • Dry/Moisturise apply more moisturiser to those naturally drier areas of your body which soak up more tanning product, making them darker.You don't want your hands or feet darker then the whole of your body, you want your tan to look natural.
  • Apply the fake tan, try to do it before bed When you're actually applying your tan take your time  don't want to feel rushed. work from your feet upwards and do your arms last of all. Make sure you really get between your toes and fingers
 
Your tanning product will tell you how long you should leave it to dry.
 
Now lets get talking about ST.MORIZ medium mousse. It does what it says on the bottle "Instant bronzing, Longer lasting, fast drying and no streaks"
 
It was so easy to use with my mitt, I apply two coats everywhere and the colour was gorgeous. I always apply before i go to bed. so when i wake up it looks like I have been away. I'm in love with ST.MORIZ its alot cheap then other tan products I wish I knew about it ages ago.

 
Have you use any products from ST.MORIZ? which one do you like?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS